♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, May 8, 2010

ABOUT CHEW LI HUI

Name : Chew Li Hui
Age : 12
Dad : IDK
Mom : Veh Strict.
Pocket Money a Day : $1.50 SGD
On Remedial : $2.50 SGD
Why her mom irks me : That time do music project with her ,
do liao going to buy some prizes .
Her mom like say " Don't want , I don't have time to do that "
right in front of me and Jamie .Inconsiderate and
not thoughtful for others .
What makes me feel kinda bad for Li Hui : Her pocket money too little le .. I can't
survive in School without at least $5 SGD .
What she wants : I think it 's freedom , She can only go out on Weekends unless
Project or Something important .
HOPE SHE WILL HAVE FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments