♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, May 31, 2010

todayyyy crazy.

wahhhhhh . today veh crazy .
kor kor come to school .
at recess saw him .
then go basketball court .
the people there say they use force
but who knows ?
then after that is english
english was just " NORMAL ".
then chinese remedial.
my kor , suddenly at there .
he say need to borrow me ask me to ask teacher
then teacher say cannot .
then I tell him
he come with me
argue with the teacher
ue can ask what happen :B FROM ME .
then he say he go the shao en de class
" ni xiao xin yi dian , wo deng ni "
then that shao en cry liao >_>
-.-'' useless guy .
then we come back home , he go out .
now blogging with you :) <33
I LOVE YOU , BAI BAI , BLOGGING LATER IF SOMETHING FUN HAPPENS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments