♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Okay okay only .

2nd part of today.
I think one of the best I did with Chinese Painting.
Well . I was like " I should be an artist in future "
I found Chinese Painting really fun .
As you know , I was sick last Friday
and I think Li Hui is so LOL
She not only wore Hello Kitty Patron
Brought her own container.
The teacher provides container so don't need bring
( Is she trying to add up her load ?! )
so I couldn't attend the lesson.
At Health Education Class
The same group . JJYL and I .
Yun Ning didn't do any work.
Which makes me irks .
Only I and the other 3 do .
At Music Class
JJYLP and I.
Jocasta , Jamie , Me
Yun Ning , Li Hui , Priscilla
Somehow Priscilla is in our Music project group
Its feels really good that the ITS ALL OVER !
They said when I sing , I had the loudest voice
and they couldn't hear anything from the others.
and I don't think Li Hui can even sing the second paragraph.
Shes like LOL
Gonna blog about her later to add on my missing days on blogging.
Math uh
LOTS OF CORRECTION , I SKIPPED REMEDIAL .
Poor Mrs Yap , always have 10 + people on her remedial
during Fridays. Sorry Uh ! Veh BZ !
Meeted Jocasta later , toking about LNB.
Eat KFC * thinking : theres no way I could diet in my whole life *
and then play play , then some fellow classmates
from other class started playing elevator .
Then the security guard come , scold them .
Serves them right .
Then after that go home .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments