♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Okay okay only .

1st part of today.
today loads of corrections.
lucky Jocasta let me copy after school
if not i " die of corrections stress "
hope i get good marks for exams.
next week paper exams le. how leh ?
study also no mood .
all stuffs seems to be going against me .
today Russell go throw Priscilla 's bag
on the floor cause he want to sit with Terry.
I think thats really ungentle .
Some day I want to tell the world of guys that
they need to treat girls good .
Priscilla then C .
Yvonne go over and an wei her .
I guess their relationship tighten up
just when I don't friend Yvonne .
While I'm drifting off from my friends .
I need to make more friends .

Russell Leong is so much like a piss off to me
every time I see him -.-''

and I'm like WAH SEH ~ .

Jocasta : Mrs Ng 's most trusted pupil ( Mrs Ng said so herself )

Jocasta : My Best Friend for 8 Years

This morning , Chinese class
Priscilla keep like pi ping me like that la.
I immediately say " Shut up "
then she like say " My mouth what "
like she always said. Really hate that line.
Even if it's your mouth , you dont have
the rights to compare someone ._.
At art class .
Group with Jamie , Jocasta , Yun Ning , Li Hui
and It was like -.-'' Who painted the ugliest ?
Nehmind . My drawing ah .. Okay la .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments