♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, May 29, 2010

todayyyyyyyyy .

I was thinking how come I can't change anything .
do you even realize I LOVE YOU ?
A second , I love you more
A minute , I will cry for you
A hour , I will die .
Please know me ):
I realize that waiting for you was useless, I should take the first step
But I'm scared . ):
Haiis ):
Love you forever , please reply me .
no matter what happen .
Recently ai mei ~ :)
buy alot of stuffs. ;x and take alot of camwhoring pictures.
meaning zilian i put on fb , find out more about me :)
even valky jie also say I'm like her like to camwhore ;x
she's camwhoring now , putting it on soon later .
Any girls would like to be pretty , remember that
AHBOYS ~~ ! :)
I bought wallet , and stuff . I have STM afterall.
so with sometinz big enough to let me see , my money won't be holley lost.
I that time the sports school come teach us , I drop $10 . and I didn't say anything o-o.
Nehmind luhhhhhh.
If you got anything interesting tell me okay ~ :) I'm always there ;x
* Smiles like a angel *
hope you love me like a angel ~ ! L:
Have you seen the picture of the " Dream " book ?
Let me tell you what was in ~
Inside was ...
" My dream is to make more friends "
" My dream is to hug my lover "
I hope that happens :)
Wish wishy on the wall , hope you grant my wish and more :)
btw , look at me for fb , I always welcome friends :)
Call me is okay too , I ain't playing audition anymore
due to I can't login
I don't know what happen but I guess
my cash are ALL gone . T^T
I'm continuing zilian and camwhoring . :)
Hope to see you in FB by then *_*

Bai Bai :) Editing post later I guess ?
I'M BACK !
Here 's it .

I created some photoscaping photo .
heres them :) Hope these people feel my love and care for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments