♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

waaaaaaaaa . so tired.

recently , there was an excursion to the City Gallery.
quite fun but tired . come back le.
i also found out something , "someone" and me
had 98% compatibility. He 's in 6-3 . ;x
at class .. * . Jocasta ask me go JP.
I said okayy. I won SGD$5 popular voucher for having the
best in progress for science . lame ;x
than .. at jurong point
firstt.. we went to burger king .
thenn.. popular bookstore .
I bought 5 G2-0.7 pen and a DREAM book. also ate ToriQ !




and sooo. here are some photo taken at the shop.


























Then she go fix phone with her dad ( Jocasta ).
So I went homeee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments