♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey , everyone :)

Heyyyyyyyyyyy.
Today , starting , I didn't go to church :O YE ~ !
So after that I played a bit of facebook and stuff
and I went to bath & brushing my teeth ~
I ate roti prata after that , and continued playing .
At noon , I felt a bit hungry so took
my wallet , key , jacket and went to
BASAMALAM.
I bought 10 tutu kueh , peanut inside .
and bought 4 cupcakes . and 6 cans of green tea
veh goooooood ~ cheapppppp .
1can - $50.
6 cans - $2.80
Veh cheap riqht
outside the green tea sell $1.10
6 can = 6.60 .
$6.60 - 2.80 = 3.80
Eh , why we doing math uh ?! STOPPPPPP .
Then go home . play lappy while eating
then my brother call me open door .
he say mom call me then he go in i go out ( with my keys )
then suddenly , my mom come
i say " eh ? mummy , ah bi say you call me go down "
then my mom say " where got ? he lie to you one la "
den my brother laugh laugh laugh >_<>
Fcukturd ._.
Then he and his friend dye hair .
after that they goooooo .
now I'm blogging :X
somehow when i was walking to
BASAMALAM
I stopped at that " someone " hauz and said
" I love you , do you know that ?
Dunnoe why I said that ,
dat was just so sudden . :P
when will you accept me uh ?
Ai ni yi bei zi de ren,
Izzybella
wahahahh . this show so funny ;x
the tiger tattoo become poo poo .
okayy then , talk to you later ..
forever yours , do you know ?
Bai Bai , blogging later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments