♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

lalaal . today 's imformation.

7 + a.m , mom woke me up
Need a few more minutes for me to wake up.
8 a.m. , got ready and went to pick ah ying up .
* reach ah ying hauz and didn't took my phone *
wait until 8 .35 then they opened door ,
the warmness made me sweat alot . then off we go*
to GP.but the shop didn't open up yet so we went over
to my hauz and took money from mom for taxi .
take taxi to our tuition place .
we were having chinese tuition except im elder , i get the older parts
and she gets the younger parts
then at tuition .
- Mei Zhi already at 2nd last page of questions -
Me : omg , f*ck . -x.x-
Then she done , mark her own work .
Then Ying Lao Shi started comparing me to her .
So wth sio
then the P4 class , One boy throw protractor at the girl
the girl throw back , and the boy throw marker at another boy
the boy then throw the marker back , and it 's cover dropped
and aimed right at the wall
then YLS come back , then the P4 all say about this matter.
OR HOR ! i think i heard when its ink was on the wall .
YLS started asking the boy and the boy that threw the marker
on the wall to rub the wall
and the boy who started first had to do his work
and the other boy , because he finished his work
he had to clean the wall
and somewhat , he rubbed the wall until white.
YLS started saying he have to buy paint to paint the whole room .
the girl , boy , and the poor rubbing boy gets no sweet
although its a small matter ._____.''
then after that take bus with ah ying to GP.
I bought 5k cash and then buy the LNB collection book.
then we went to ah ying hauz
in case you don't know who ah ying is
shes my cousin :D
stayed in ah ying hauz until 6 p.m. and
my uncle took us to eat at sheng siong there ..
then my another cousin , ah ying 's little brother .
got the wrong food . he got pepper in his food
he doesn't like hot stuffs . so while he eat
he like cried .. and he can't reject the food
because of uncle . pull backed a tear.
then after that , uncle sent me home .
i then went home and made my LNB album .
so after that , because the other album is too hard ,
i go buy new one . a softer one .
then my another uncle came .
ah yi came . they all came :)
then we started dancing for some reason .
they went back home and I went bath .
put on the facial cream to prevent PIMPLES .
now kinda soft . the thing kinda got into my eyes
and hot ! D:
then just now , wore my knee high socks ( red and black stripes )
and now toking to you .

zeon doesn't calls me now , thank goodness sake.
I've been so BZ ~

Ahboy ( Godbro ) is going to treat me pizza tmr.
Bcoz he owns me . I wrote a " Hu ( Tiger ) " on his neck .
he said he had bad luck and needed a tiger person to write .
then my offer was pizza and i will write . :D
contract agreed ! :X
Hope everyday can be colorful and fun :) ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments