♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bad day.

didn't bring my file to school ( all my hw are in there )
1st class . chinese D:<
peng lao shi is so irritating , of course royce lee also .
he go take my seat i was like " stare " at him
and B Priscilla go say " hui qi ni de zuo wei la ( go back to your seat la ) "
okay this ima like her abit -.-
then next is english
mrs sim class uh
alot hw of cos .
composition , composition , composition but kinda funny la
when we do group work .
we keep saying " the nurse at the MRT floor help the pregnant woman give birth "
and then wth give birth ?
then we say this
syafiqah : jiading asraf and zanetti as the three mute , dumb , deaf triplets ~
LOL i was like HUH and the nurse is jocasta
they say i should be the PW -.- i was like " Y ! " c0s i think i kinda walk into
cherry blossom road ? O_O ( I'm skinny o ! )
then after that no joke liao , we do the wth thingng , master planning i think ?
mm right .
next recess
everyone is shock ~ :O
i drank like 3 cans of green tea ( i think thats normal O_O )
not coughing now .
next lesson SS
we go library then we like playing the stupid game :Y i think it was trading game
i represent JAPAN ~ if you tok their language you can get 5 point
in the end I WON ~ yay ~ wasshoi ~ :) i can tok japanese (niponjin) anyway
wah my composition write until so nice the words :D
kay after dat was math . teacher soooooooooo o-o
i don't hate her lah :Y she my 'cher muh.
then after that is FORM CLASS ENGLISH LESSON.
usually mrs sim class is go down
then mrs low like marking the composition and let us be but not noisy.
then is science lesson ~
lol mrs yap neh scold me at all for not bringing my hw XD
mrs yap has a veh cute voice :)
OFF CLASS 1.30P.M.
at chinese remedial.
peng lao shi started checking on other and i didn't brought
my worksheet ( i thot that was the one i didn't bring )
so i was like " wo jin tian zao shang jiu mei you dai liao "
meaning . i this morning already neh bring my worksheet liao
then she like staring at me " se mo jin tian zao shang wo cai gei ni "
i was like " huh , got meh ! "
so she gave me the angry stare and give me the worksheet .
then she say want check my bag and i was like
oh fuck . i told her i didn't took the worksheet this morning
and she check my bag , nothing suspicious only
the practice 3 paper ( not the worksheet )
and she took it , i was like kao bei ( meaning is piss off )
so next , i gave my stuffs i needed to give . ( i so good wor )
then i done all the thing , can go early ( good ~ )
one thing i forgot to tell :
when i followed lao shi take the worksheet
priscilla say : " peng lao shi , hui lin zai gen zhu ni "
i was like huh , whats wrong taking a worksheet ?
dislike priscilla veh much now . just because
i don't friend that yvonne tay she need to like that meh ? -.-
updating later .
BAI BAI ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments