♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, May 3, 2010

hellohs , everybody ~!


hellohs everybody , this is hui lin :)

i just created this blog , so i hope you will treat this blog kindly
with no bad stuffs in the tag box , arigato ! (ありがとう!)
My full name is Isabelle Yap Hui Lin.
You can call me Lynn or Hui Lin :)
Tag me please okay !

my audition name is ~xShortCake~
so you can find me all times :) lets tok about today now :D
today is a really bored day , yesterday was labour day
i met a guy and became audition couples with him
he is sweet , but a little protective :)
i told lollipop ( Sherry ) about this
she say i why find couple ,she alone le .
then i say , i pei her as jie and mei ( sisters )
she say ,couple le , want break relationship with her .
i say who ? she say me , i was like " LOL ~ ! "
i ask her want be my laopo . she say " LOL "
then i buy 20k cash , she say i veh rich O___O
15k is mom bought for me , i bought the other 5k
she say she jealous liao. quarreling with yi zhi
he at facebook say me emo all those.
i SMS him saying " veh bad words "
and then he scold back " veh bad words "
and then i scold back also
then all quiet liao ~
i top up cash and bought 2 shoes , 1 face , peach emoticon .
and that all my 20k is finish , that shoe is so expensive wor !

END OF MY BLOGGING !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments