♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

wahhhhhhh. so tired .
7 + wake up , get ready
then go church with dad .
wah the lesson like -.-''
I swear , I would like to be buddhist
instead of Catholic .
too bad loh . Aunt wants me to :(
take care . after that , 9.30 a.m
Dad and I went to Boon Lay .
Bought 8 packet of pancake . or something like that .
$16 SGD ( I could buy 15k with that :O )
when I got back home, I ate 4 packet of it
and my mom ate 1 packet.
humongous appetite lor me . But I don't get fat :Y
Saved 3 packets for my bro.
He comes back with 3 bubble tea and his
emolish jacket . ( grey black , skulls pattern )
and his pink shirt . but it really fits anywayy.
and I'm really jealous .
and I didn't know I finished up the bubble tea and left it
on the table , mom started nagging at me -.-''
then I throw away .
now toking to you . Gonna audition or maple later :x
and this show just keep repeating , SOMEONE CHANGE THE CHANNEL !
TALK TO YOU LATER :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments