♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, June 12, 2010

i so guai at midnight

1.10 A.M. 

I helped out chores 
After we eat our supper , which is fried rice , 
I began to wash my dish and then 
my mom : Ah mei , sun bian ( Coincidence Help ) bang wo xi ( Help me wash ) 
Then .. my brother 's plate was also there .Then I began to wash their 's 
and Suddenly , my father appears out of nowhere 
and my dad : wah , di yi ci kan dao ni xi wan ( wah ! first time see you wash plate ) 
me : I everyday wash one what :O 
dad : never see :O 
but seriously , i wash plates everyday to help out chores . 
although my mom washes plates really fast , she already do 
that thing , this thing , so uh huh , don't want her to get too tired . 
so help out . 
Then i began to feel boring , so I wash finish all the plates , 
'Coz I saw the basin or anything you call that ( the place where you wash plates) 
VEH DIRTY . So I began cleaning up for no reason , NOW IT'S SHINING <3>


the chilli veh funny , i go arrange it and the refrigerator also arrange :P
funny man :D anyway end of my post for midnight blogging love <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments