♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 13, 2010

yays for me again :O

yayyyyyyyyy .
finally done.
ash u can see , im finding baby to take me away <3
and im your mother <3>
I also edited the cbox , making it's color
accorded to the theme , and font changed .
again , yasmine mei 's blog , if you click there <
there 's her link . feel free to tag , NO BAD TAGz.
Same to mine .
yay , got audition emoticon in my cbox liao <3
tag pwease.
i later go watch prince of persia , so I'll be sure to edit it after i come back home <3
I'm back <3
Yay !
that movie was worth giving thumbs up ! :)
i love it <3
NIBAKA !
Lol . My ahyi : Ahmei , wo de jie zhi bu jian liao ! ( Ahmei , my ring lost ! )
Me : HA ?!
Then luckily , she found it at my house LOL.
Tag my blog . pwease <3
Today 's a short post .
but I promise you , tomorrow is a long one ^^ <3
GOOD BYE . UNLESS I GOT SOMETHING BIG .
Infiltrate didi 's facebook account and put down his blog link
Kenneth didi 's blog link : CLICK HERE.
Good night peeps <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments