♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bella 's yesterday

Konnbanwa . ^^
It is 2.30A.M. Now .
I think I'm going to make my Jersey Soon .
With Bella 7 . :D
Unfortunately , the stupid outlet in Jurong Point
That makes Jersey ,
Moved to QueensTown . -.-'
So , if I'm gonna make a Jersey ,
I'm gonna take the MRT to QueensTown Shopping Centre .
Sad loh . >.<'
Why they like dat one .
As for me ,
I veh guai orh .
I go arrange the bed neh . 
Tomorrow give you see .
I edit the this post tomorrow .
I keep on running , running .
and OBVIOUSLY ,
I edited everything in my blog .
Cbox is changed to WHITE AND BLACK
And Font also Changed.
;eeks , As you can see
My blog is getting lesser tags.
Either is Yasmine 's blog .
SO MORE TAGS PLEASE .
Yasmine blog : click HERE
Kenneth blog : click HERE
Kindly tag them please.
On my blog , there 's a beloved gan heading.
If I missed you out , tag me .
Currently , Cheryl and Gerald has become my ..
JIE AND KOR .
Kays . :) 
You get in the way , you selfish .
I love simplicity , not complications .
But , I would share weal and woe with you :D
I love my name now , Bella <3
and when you see my craves ,
You can see the
[X]iPod Touch(Missing)
It means that my iTouch has disappeared into
thin air . MISSING .
What happen was that
My mom bought the iTouch for me ,
2 Weeks later , I was gonna meet up with Jocasta
But the iTouch was out of Battery ,
So I put it on the table in my house . I REMEMBER .
Then I went out , and when I came back , It was MISSING .
Wear the fudge did it go ?
1. My mom charged it .
2. My cousin came and played it awhile and charge it back
3. MISSING .
Fcukturd , who the heck stole it . ):
I wanna listen to songs .
You're asking questions of how I'm feeling ..
Baby , I would cry for you ,
I'll die for you and our clock stop , clock stop .
We can be together now .
WHO UNDERSTAND WHO I MEANT .
I wished he knew I love him .
So painful knowing him .
There 's so many girls rovering him ,
But I just can't forget about him and move on .
I wanna punch those betches ,
and let him know that I LOVE YOU .
Give me a chance kay ? L:
Bella loves you , but let her tell you kay
GOOD GIRLS GO BAD !
GOOD GIRLS GO , GOOD GIRLS GO BAD.
You're daddy 's little girl , and just one night
couldn't be so wrong .
She was SOOOOOOO Shy .
I'LL MAKE THE GOOD GIRLS GO BADD .
Earlier played Audition with Vinn Kor and AhTim.
I say I good girl go BAD .
* Shake ~ *
When I was K2 , I learned to drink beer .
Prwo . :DD
It tasted like LOL .
Eww . Then I started drinking COLORS Beer .
Mix them together and drink.
My brother drink them and get drunk
I DON'T ;D
I'm well versed with my body .
Take my hand tonight !
Take my hand tonight !
Yay yay yay <3
* Jumps jumps jumps *
Sometime , I wish to be real drunk .
That way , I'll throw up the dirty things L:
IT 'S HEALTHY ( Beep ! )
Kids : Do not think drinking beer/wine/vodka and etc is healthy , IT HARMS YOUR BODY . :)
This kid over here * Wave * is crazy and thinks it's alright . She even drank Whisky before * I THINK . *
Her dad , also collects wines , It is kept at the Cabinets .
Alright , she don't overdrink . So It's alright .
Possibly , she is drunk too .
Drunkness from cold feelings and difficulties .
She now is like a little girl
Sitting away at the beach , crying .
SO SO WHAT ! I'm still a rockstar !
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to play .
FROM THE WAY , FORGET YTD , WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE .
Is this really long ? Oh wells . :)
I wanna go QueensTown tomorrow ,
Lets hope that my ask will succeed against my dad .
Goodnights everyone . Bella 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments