♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

150610 Full post day.

Looking at the clock . 2:43
It's like the bus I usually take take home.
Today 's a Full post day ,
I will edit this post all day .
1st Thing to Report up on Full post day . 150610
I have complete Farah 's blog .
Farah blog --- > Yasmine asked me to do it .
But anyway , work hard .
I have did all I did ,
It 's your turn to start posting .
For Farah 's blog --- > click HERE.
Link her later on.
Now that I wonder ,
Does night life makes me a bit cold ?
Cold ----> Emotionless .
During day and evening ,
I seems so emotional
and During Midnight and later ,
I seems cold.
Today helped round , Jiayi and Farah 's blog .
Hope they man yi (contented.)
This person over here has warm-blood . * Waves *
If you wanna call me to help you ,
tag me
or ask someone really family-relationship with me to help you .
I'm bushed .
Because of the incomplete information from Farah
Such as anything . ( I do not KNOW . )
Jia yi mei ,
are you still in pain , don't cry .
Jie 's here :]]
As for me ,
I need some love chocolate
and someone to accompany me when I'm bored .
I also need tags .
So wave your hands and tag me <3
In the end , never play maple .
I know I don't have good words around here
cause I can't talk normally when my sugar pressure 's low .
like nehver ! :X
When I wake up ,
I'll be normal again .
I'm having panda eyes
You know ?! D: ( I think I have them :P )
Oh yeah .
Wave boards are fun ,
but dangerous .
So be careful to not fall off your wave board .
Just like Jia Yi.
So careless .
Yasmine mei ,
you should post something like this in a while ,
a long post . :P
Indeed , sometime you can't post this kind of post .
Yay .
and there ,
people will look at your blog more and longer . :]]
Jiayous , Yasmine mei .
Jia yi mei , your blog is veh good :B
Kenneth di , your short blog is way too short .
" Yes ! Today we win the match today ......... "
Try writing abit longer and what you did today .
All of your blogs are fabulous , but write a bit longer .
That 's the problem you all have . :P
btw , I added a relink for my blog .
I didn't like the name .
The Good Night Time Has Come , GN . Edit Tomorrow.
Lol. I'm back ..
Bushed .
At least my sugar pressure went up . :D
Jia Yi Mei Blog 's doing veh well :B
Goodjob. My chrome got deleted by laptop.
So I had to redownload it . D:
Btw , I also cleared of all the websites I went .
Because I'm stupid . By SS501.
Baby , I love you ,
I'm waiting for you .. <3
Exactly 11.58 A.M. Woke up.
On laptop .
I wanna go back to the way it was,
When I knew you were mine <3
I wanna know how it feels to love <33
the pure and easy kind <3
I wanna go back to the way it was,
Baby tell me where you're at ?
'Coz I wanna go back ,I wanna go back ..
Can't let go !
My love 's frozen.
Jocasta got her iMac.
Congratulations.
See u people later .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments