♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yo . I'm back !

Sorry for not posting for like , 2 days ?
I was busy. >.<''
Oh yeah , 1st thing .
I'm gonna go fam outing with my fam .
Venues : Vivo City , Sentosa and Bugis.
We are also watching a movie anyway <3
We will have games @ Siloso .
So I think I will post late tomorrow . :)
But that 's perfect anyway <3.
My god shitt .
Yay , I have prepared all my stuff .
Tonight :
7.30 P.M. > Bath VERY Clean .
8 P.M. > Finish Bathing , Time to dry my hair
8.30 P.M. > Dry until very clean , without water . ^^
And do not be mysterious , I do that everyday.
9 P.M. > Watch TV For 30 Minutes.
9.30 P.M. > Talk on Facebook / Play Audition if anyone is ONLINE .
10P.M. > Talk with my family abit.
11 P.M. > Sleep . ( I USUALLY , DO NOT SLEEP SO EARLY )
But in case I couldn't wake up , I slept early . :)
I wonder if I can sleep anyway :O
Yesterday,
I slept at 2 A.M. ,
and woke up at 7.15 A.M.
That makes 5 Hours + sleep .
Wonderful . ;lub
Baobei is gonna sleep early too , so before I sleep
I'll probably SMS chat her . <3
When I wake up , It'll probably be earlier then 8.
So I'll bath , dry . Eat my breakfast .
Then take MRT to Baobei 's nearest MRT Station ( Clementi ) ;duh
I wonder if we both will talk to each other siahh :)
Then we will take MRT to Bugis MRT .
Meet with the other people
and the journey starts .
And --xbaichi wanted a volleyball . LOL .
Unfortunately , I don't have one :D
Neither do I want to take one :D
We needed to take an extra clothing .
I think its for the Siloso Beach . :Y
Pwro . Lol ^^
Luckily , we only had to wear slippers
( If we had to wear sneakers , I would have died
Dad and Mom gave me money . ( I think it's enuf. )
I love how I'm doing right now ~
and That picture I had with Diana
is Busting with COMMENTS.
Huda , I know you transfer school
'Coz you guilty steal my things .
Don't need to comment , betch , whore all those .
I forgive you <3
I have more things now ^^
That time Mrs Low nehver care nia ^^
She my form teacher now again liao ~~ !
Well , I'm forward towards tomorrow . Good evening and good night.
May you and me have a sweet dream . Bella HERE ~ ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments