♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lols . I'm bwack ~ !
Today 10 + A.M. Woke up ,
Enter , OPEN UP LAPTOP .
Enter , READ MANGA .
Enter , TUITION .
Then after that 2.35 P.M ,
I go back to my room and see my phone .
Kay la then Jie call me again .
I answer , then they jio me out swimming
I say okay , then I go out le .
Then we meet together and they thought must walk very far
So take cab
WASTE MONEY.
1. It 's a short walk
2. They also think WASTE OF MONEY .
Then we arrived there , but the swimming pool
was CLOSED . Due to cleaning works .
Aiyoyo . Then we take cab to Jurong West Stadium
Then we change to swimming clothes
except for Gerald kor , he wear pants . -.- ''
Aiya . Who cares ?
Then we go rent float . $2 . ( Should be $5 . )
Then about 5 P.M. Laura and Freddie arrived at Stadium
Then they go change and come play ,
Eeyer , then I keep kick him , then he go hug my thighs
EEYER . -.- '' I scream " FEI LI !!! "
Then Gerald kor chiong help .
WA ;X Then we go change to normal clothes and go back ?
They go to JP eat , I go home .
Now I'm at home and my eyes hurt . Sadd lorh
All white white .
See you tomorrow <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments