♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 20, 2010

;yay . It 's time .

Early in the morning ,
10 A.M.
The sky was shining and I was still asleep .
It was cold with the air-con on ,
But also warm with the warmth of my heart.
I woke up , and a yawn came out of my mouth
"Yawnnn."There were lots of people in my room
Talking , talking .
I reckon know that they are going to rearrange my room .
So I wore my spectacles and switched on my laptop .
I open up AuditionSEA to play.
Babababa . Titititi .
There I go <3> 
xX~Akechi~Xx and Someone , 
I forgot his name . Lol =3= Well ,
xX~Akechi~Xx has become my daddy. 
He is 20 years old . lol .
Oh yeah. 
I asked that guy " What would happen if Audition promotes 2nd Husband/Wife ? " Lol , probably .. 
The whole Audition 's girls will be married . 
Then I think some guys will be left nia . :B 
But hor , I don't think any girls will share their husband. 
But I do think boys will share their wifes . 
Lols , I was thinking 
Girl - Boy - Girl
Hate - LOVES - Hate 
Boy - Girl - Boy 
Jealousy - LOVES - Jealousy . 
So lols. I SO DO NOT Recommend 2nd Husband/Wife(s). 
Congratulations Hans Kor Getting a stead :) 
Last long kays . 
And lastly to those cheaters in love , 
YOU DARE CHEAT ON GIRLS , 
I PIAK YOU ! ;wild Personally hate cheaters . 
Finish Post 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments