♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 13, 2010

yays :D

Congrats Yasmine Meimei on succeed of BLOG <3
Hope everyone will tag her ^^
don't abandon me okay <3
Review on me :D

Bella , Twelve
Love doing funny things
Want tags <3
Also want tag people <3
Simplicity can make someone more beautiful
Remember ..
Even if you're ugly by appearance,
At least , you're heart is pure and beautiful
BUT . It doesn't matters to
those who do evil stuffs :P
Their heart is the only I don't wanna touch .
Fav colors : Red , Black , White , Pink .
Sorry , but I'm not Futile .
I love someone, it makes my heart skip a beat.
When he talks to me , my heart can stop .
Hope I can oways be there .
Just beside him . * How wishful .. *
Sisters : Yasmine , Michelle , Carine . <3>
Chunkiat , Hans . <3>
MUMMY : Valkyrie :P The person I respect the most L:
DADDY : Kaven :D The most kind guy I see L:
Searching for Nu er and Er zi . Tag me kay <3
Suppose , I will survive ....
Relationship of my Gans How I met them ?
Yasmine <----> Franz
Michelle <-- Sister of --> Joanne
Carine <-----> Bella
ChunKiat <-- Brother of --> Yasmine
Hans <--Was my audition couple --> Bella
Nicholas <-- Classmate meet de --> Bella
Jia Ding <-- Classmate meet de --> Bella
Kenneth <-- My brother --> Bella
Valkyrie Mummy <-- BlingTown --> Bella
Kaven <-- BlingTown --> Bella
PS: Hello people . Time for the real blogging
I go pay phone bill ( SGD$151.3 )
Then my mom and me went to the buy pillow and cases shop
and bought pillows and cases .
We came home and replaced the old ones with new ones
AND FINALLY.
We've done the blog of Yasmine :Y
We used a few hours for it .
FULL mixpod , cbox made by me .
Just asked what song and colours did she like .
And edited her blog abit , putting in what she yearn.
Congratulations :P .
Jia you on succeeding . It 's your 7th blog .
Hope you don't change again , it 's blogspot .
Again , I also edited my blog .
I used 1 hour for this.
Editted the music oso.
Added in Jia Yi Meimei in
Look at the title
" YOU'RE LOVING BELLA <3>
I edited it too .
Headings also . So , my little corner changed .
NOOOOOOOO .
Another charger spoilt .
Haiya
Okie . END OF MY POST . EDIT LATER ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments