♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, June 14, 2010

Yays for Kenneth


Yays for the completion of Kenneth 's Blog : CLICK HERETo visit him


Anyway , wake up at 11a.m.
'On laptop .
Yasmine ask me I create Kenneth 's blog uh ?
Yesh I did ^^
I even infiltrate his facebook account .
I put his blog link at the box right below his profile picture ^^
So feel free to visit .
Thank ues for those tag <3
As for my mixpod , I added another 35 Songs
Which makes it 65 Songs .
It 's shuffle , so it's not in order . <:
Yasmine and Kenneth 's mixpod are also set like that .
MINE IS ALL MMV . Yasmine 's MV.
Okie , I edited Yasmine 's blog and sended the code to her
Her photo is up there ^^ and the Franz photo , I teach her hawh to do
and She edit the code , putting up Franz 's photo .
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH . I want entertainment
It's so bored at home , wish I could talk with someone ):
I haven't finish my hmwk .
Don't feel like doing it <3
Aww man
I want go gek poh chat chat with people . ):
Later edits !
Zomg , JIAYI fell off from waveboard .
Blood alot .
Take care ,'' Wo hen guan xim ( Very concerned about it )
Meanwhile , I have also made a blog for Jiayi mei : click HERE
Just now , I went online at Audition <3
But kinda sucks when someone ,
for no reason go and scold me -.- '' I think it was
KeC or something . That guy 's name .
I created another acc , Bellax3 is My Char .
The Scenario
Bellax3 : Eyys , you 2X Uh ?
* Suddenly PRIVATE MESSAGE *
Fcukturd : Your mother no CB.
Me : Your mother no ***** , Your father no ****
Then we kept on arguing . Then he keep say LV 2 Tok so much
THEN HE WHAT ? 
Lv 5 No manner !
Eyys , I last time Lv 19 Leh ! Here 's proof ..
I changed names after that to ~xLoveCake~ .
Then suddenly cannot login
What the fudge is with that ?!
>_> Fudge that kid . Here 's more proof
So Don't Say I'm bragging nia ! Don't believe , Here 's PROOF ! and
That couple is the crazy xbf I was talking about :X Hehehe
Press the picture if you can't see .
EDIT LATER . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments