♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dinner at Sakae Sushi.


Happy father 's day ! :)
My dad took me to Sakae Sushi to eat . :DD
We ordered
" My dad is a hero " Set ,
And a can of GT and CC.
While waiting for the set ,
I began taking the sushi from the roller .
Then the set came ,
We became eating .
1st , I ate the lobster .
2nd , I ate the desserts .

As you know , it is the desserts ,
Cakes .
The brown colored one is obviously chocolate.
The green one , I don't think it is wasabi ,
It just tastes like those normal cakes .
Help me check kay .
Ate 7 Plates of SUSHI ,
And my stomach was full ,
full that I wanted to throw up .
Lol . Anyways , HAPPY FATHER DAY , DADDIES OUT THERE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments