♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, June 11, 2010

today :] and finding gans

Gans now :

Meimei(s) : Yasmine , Michelle 
Jiejie(s) : Valkyrie , Joanne 
Korkor(s) : Chunkiat (Yasmine 's kor) 
Didi(s) : Nicholas , Jia Ding , Kenneth 
Baobei : Yan Shan 
Daddy : Kaven 
Erzi/Nuer : NO HAB , PM ME , MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ON THIS 
Mummy : Don't have , rely on Daddy liao :P 
For facebook :IF YOU WANNA BE MY GAN , COMMENT PLZ , YOU WANNA-BES !
For my dear bloggy : Tag me <3
Well wahahah . Kaven daddy must find mummy , I want mummy <3
Jaykay , take your time , daddy . Bella will be supporting for finding mummy faster though <3
Alright ! >:]]
Somehow , i'm itching to torture someone now
JEALOUS ;X I WANT STEAD !!
eeyer . ): - to Hans : YOU VEH BAD SIA . DITCH YOUR CPL ! -.-'' ( I'm not her btw. )
OKAY TODAY ;]]
Wake in the afternoon 12.30 p.m.
found my brother veh leng(cold)like that
so he still sleeping , i help him put blanket . ( I so guai <3>
Then I go toilet , do business ( No have poo-poo , only shh-shh )
then brush my teeth , then go back to bedroom ,
on laptop . ( I so kuai su hor )
then play fantage awhile , kfc lai liao <3
eat kfc for more than 1 hour o-o

then wash hand , come back to laptop ,
play fantage * thinks : I SO CHILDISH SIA ! *,
buy things then just now go facebook
now still on facebook . if want to chat with me , fast online ,
you're wasting the precious time :P
btw , itching to play maple again
but , jaysunn is always sad with me ):
why siahh . he don't believe i love him or he thinks
me loving two person , is kinda unfair to him ?
aiyaa . I was giving all my time to you ,
you nehver think of me de ? )':
you 14 years old don't ti liang ( think of ) 12 years old ? ):
we still married in maple still ( even though it was a tempo wed .)
I miss everyone but you keep sad with me
until i don't want to online ]:
i miss guigui mei , everyone . you don't make me sad also can anot ?
you sad , i also sad one nehh . :(
it's not that i don't love you ,
you're always thinking that i don't love you
but indeed , i love you as much as
the waves . but we're not fated to be together ,
stay with me, happily <3.
updating later . see you <3
YAY , I'm back <3
new update on gans :
Meimei(s):Yasmine , Xin Ran , Michelle
Jiejie(s) : Joanne
Korkor(s) : Chun Kiat
Didi(s) : Nicholas , Jia ding , Kenneth
Daddy : Kaven
Mummy : Valkyrie
DADDY AND MUMMY IS NOT TOGETHER . THEY ARE also GANS ( Di and Jie )
Baobei : Yan Shan <3
If you want me to be your gan , tag me on my dearest blog
or comment in my facebook <3>
I began playing maple again , but the server is different.
LOVESTORY : PHAIL.
I started playing AryaMS just now .
Met Sjon . He 's a nice person.
* Starting to remember Jon from LoveStory *
LOL . ;X Jon drives . Sjon is a dutch .
Now blogging up here . See you tomorrow unless I have newest news
GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments